PCS Paruch Chruściel Schiffter Stępień | Littler Global is the leading and largest HR law firm in Poland and CEE. PCS is also part of Littler, the largest global employment and labor law practice. PCS has 6 offices across Poland: Warszawa, Kraków, Katowice, Wrocław, Poznań and Gdańsk.
PCS | Littler supports business in all HR law matters, including hiring and termination, trade unions, litigation, global mobility & immigration, remuneration and bonuses, compliance, social fund, social security, restructuring, incentive and retention programs, working time, pension plans, employee savings plans (PPK), employee pension schemes (PPE), personal data, etc.
The 4 founding partners of PCS are: Sławomir Paruch, Karolina Schiffter, Łukasz Chruściel, Robert Stępień. PCS Paruch Chruściel Schiffter Stępień | Littler Global follows the professional legacy of its founding partners. PCS team consist of over 100 experienced lawyers, immigration consultants and administrative support.
- Labor law
- Company Social Benefit Funds
- Hiring and dismissing managerial staff
- Trade unions
- Working time, overtime and effective work organisation
- Absence and sick leaves
- Prohibition of competition, unfair competition, and conflicts of interest
- Motivating employees
- Mobbing and discrimination, unequal treatment and protection of moral rights
- Audits: HR, Immigration, PDP, compliance, and Social Security Institution
- Collective and individual redundancies, company restructuring and transitions
- Global Mobility&Immigration
- Social insurance
- Remuneration, benefits and ECSs
- Personal data protection
- Criminal Law in Business
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing