Working time, overtime and effective work organisation
The PCS team recommends, prepares, and implements effective and cost-efficient working time solutions tailored to the needs and specificity of the Client.
We offer to our Clients an analysis of the working time systems in use and schedules developed on their basis, both in terms of purposefulness and compliance with regulations. On this basis, we develop optimal solutions tailored to the specificity of the Client’s business and industry.
We implement effective and efficient overtime management programs. We are able to reduce the amount of overtime by effectively managing employees’ working time.
We support our Clients at the stage of a PIP (the National Labour Inspectorate) audit of the observance of working time regulations, in particular with respect to submitting reservations to the audit protocol, responding to PIP statements, or implementing post-audit recommendations.
- Labor law
- Company Social Benefit Funds
- Hiring and dismissing managerial staff
- Trade unions
- Working time, overtime and effective work organisation
- Absence and sick leaves
- Prohibition of competition, unfair competition, and conflicts of interest
- Motivating employees
- Mobbing and discrimination, unequal treatment and protection of moral rights
- Audits: HR, Immigration, PDP, compliance, and Social Security Institution
- Collective and individual redundancies, company restructuring and transitions
- Global Mobility&Immigration
- Social insurance
- Remuneration, benefits and ECSs
- Personal data protection
- Criminal Law in Business
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing