We take measures to ensure that entrepreneurs operate in accordance with the law.
We carry out audits of the existing regulations and adapt them to the organisational structure and characteristics of the business.
Striving to build an ethical work environment and optimise the risk of crisis situations, we develop systems of internal compliance regulations, support their implementation and familiarising employees with them, as well as the monitoring and verifying of their effectiveness.
We implement programs to prevent abuse, including corruption.
We have extensive experience in conducting internal investigations into fraud and crisis situations. We prepare strategies for conducting proceedings, initiate investigations, and produce reports containing recommendations based on our findings.
- Labor law
- Hiring and dismissing managerial staff
- Mobbing and discrimination, unequal treatment and protection of moral rights
- Collective and individual redundancies, company restructuring and transitions
- Company Social Benefit Funds
- Trade unions
- Working time, overtime and effective work organisation
- Absence and sick leaves
- Prohibition of competition, unfair competition, and conflicts of interest
- Motivating employees
- Audits: HR, Immigration, PDP, compliance, and Social Security Institution
- Social insurance
- Remuneration, benefits and ECSs
- Personal data protection
- Global Mobility&Immigration