Hiring and dismissing managerial staff
The PCS team advises Clients on hiring and dismissing managerial staff, including board members and senior managers.
We provide advice on the best possible employment formulas, in particular from the standpoint of Social Security and tax obligations.
We negotiate terms and develop the structure and documentation which is the basis for employment (employment agreements, managers’ contracts, civil law contracts, and resolutions).
We prepare and evaluate short- and long-term bonus schemes for managers (e.g. stock option schemes and phantom shares).
Moreover, we prepare corporate documentation necessary to start cooperation with management board members and we represent our Clients in registration proceedings before the National Court Register.
We pay special attention to confidentiality and non-competition clauses in force during the employee’s tenure and after its completion. In this respect, we also draw up the necessary agreements and other documents.
- Labor law
- Company Social Benefit Funds
- Hiring and dismissing managerial staff
- Trade unions
- Working time, overtime and effective work organisation
- Absence and sick leaves
- Prohibition of competition, unfair competition, and conflicts of interest
- Motivating employees
- Mobbing and discrimination, unequal treatment and protection of moral rights
- Audits: HR, Immigration, PDP, compliance, and Social Security Institution
- Collective and individual redundancies, company restructuring and transitions
- Global Mobility&Immigration
- Social insurance
- Remuneration, benefits and ECSs
- Personal data protection
- Criminal Law in Business
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing