PCS’s experienced litigation team represents Clients in HR-related court disputes all over Poland. PCS offices in Warsaw, Katowice, Cracow, Poznań, Wrocław and Gdańsk enable the conduct of cases taking into account local factors and in a time and cost-effective manner.
We represent our Clients in all HR-related cases, including those pertaining to the following areas:
- employee terminations;
- remuneration, bonuses, overtime, and other benefits;
- mobbing, unequal treatment, and discrimination;
- charges to the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) (e.g. related to the Company Social Benefit Fund, contributions arising from agreements, reclassification of a civil agreement into an employment relationship, outsourcing, etc.);
- non-competition clauses, conflict of interest, unfair competition;
- accidents at work;
- establishing the existence of an employment relationship – when challenging provisions of civil law contracts, questioning outsourcing, in capital groups, etc.
We attach importance to our Clients’ Employer Branding – after all, in the words of an old adage, apparel makes the man. We conduct each case in a broader, PR-conscious context.
The PCS team is experienced and ready to handle a few hundred or even a few thousand cases for a single Client.
We are guided by the prevention principle – the fewer disputes our Clients have, the more resources they can funnel to their business.
- Labor law
- Company Social Benefit Funds
- Hiring and dismissing managerial staff
- Trade unions
- Working time, overtime and effective work organisation
- Absence and sick leaves
- Prohibition of competition, unfair competition, and conflicts of interest
- Motivating employees
- Mobbing and discrimination, unequal treatment and protection of moral rights
- Audits: HR, Immigration, PDP, compliance, and Social Security Institution
- Collective and individual redundancies, company restructuring and transitions
- Global Mobility&Immigration
- Social insurance
- Remuneration, benefits and ECSs
- Personal data protection
- Criminal Law in Business
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing