Investigations concerning undesirable HR-related occurrences and other abuses
Bullying and mobbing, discrimination, harassment (including sexual harassment), bribery, corruption, conflicts of interest are just some of the events that require employer intervention.
We support our Clients in the assessment of the above-mentioned categories of events and in conducting explanatory proceedings. We recommend solutions to avoid or limit employer liability.
Due to the potentially high damages resulting from such events, we stress the prevention and a proper understanding thereof by both the employer and employees.
We develop and implement appropriate procedures and reporting systems. We train employees. We participate in explanatory committees and implement post-audit recommendations.
- Labor law
- Hiring and dismissing managerial staff
- Mobbing and discrimination, unequal treatment and protection of moral rights
- Collective and individual redundancies, company restructuring and transitions
- Company Social Benefit Funds
- Trade unions
- Working time, overtime and effective work organisation
- Absence and sick leaves
- Prohibition of competition, unfair competition, and conflicts of interest
- Motivating employees
- Audits: HR, Immigration, PDP, compliance, and Social Security Institution
- Social insurance
- Remuneration, benefits and ECSs
- Personal data protection
- Global Mobility&Immigration