Mobbing and discrimination, unequal treatment and protection of moral rights
At PCS, we focus primarily on prevention.
We create and implement programs for our Clients aimed at preventing and counteracting unwanted situations and leading to limiting the employer’s potential liability.
We conduct investigations and represent our Clients in court disputes concerning mobbing and discrimination.
We provide our Clients with support in the area of PR and communications, with respect to both internal and external relations, in the event of mobbing, discrimination, or other undesirable behaviours.
We run a crisis management practice and provide assistance in difficult emergency situations.
Attorney at law, PartnerSławomir Paruch
Attorney at law, PartnerRobert Stępień
Attorney at law, partnerPaweł Sych
- Labor law
- Company Social Benefit Funds
- Hiring and dismissing managerial staff
- Trade unions
- Working time, overtime and effective work organisation
- Absence and sick leaves
- Prohibition of competition, unfair competition, and conflicts of interest
- Motivating employees
- Mobbing and discrimination, unequal treatment and protection of moral rights
- Audits: HR, Immigration, PDP, compliance, and Social Security Institution
- Collective and individual redundancies, company restructuring and transitions
- Global Mobility&Immigration
- Social insurance
- Remuneration, benefits and ECSs
- Personal data protection
- Criminal Law in Business
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing