Mobbing and discrimination, unequal treatment and protection of moral rights
At PCS, we focus primarily on prevention.
We create and implement programs for our Clients aimed at preventing and counteracting unwanted situations and leading to limiting the employer’s potential liability.
We conduct investigations and represent our Clients in court disputes concerning mobbing and discrimination.
We provide our Clients with support in the area of PR and communications, with respect to both internal and external relations, in the event of mobbing, discrimination, or other undesirable behaviours.
We run a crisis management practice and provide assistance in difficult emergency situations.
- Labor law
- Hiring and dismissing managerial staff
- Mobbing and discrimination, unequal treatment and protection of moral rights
- Collective and individual redundancies, company restructuring and transitions
- Company Social Benefit Funds
- Trade unions
- Working time, overtime and effective work organisation
- Absence and sick leaves
- Prohibition of competition, unfair competition, and conflicts of interest
- Motivating employees
- Audits: HR, Immigration, PDP, compliance, and Social Security Institution
- Social insurance
- Remuneration, benefits and ECSs
- Personal data protection
- Global Mobility&Immigration