Prohibition of competition, unfair competition, and conflicts of interest
The PCS team implements procedures and policies ensuring the protection of confidential information. We prepare confidentiality agreements and non-competition agreements individually tailored to the Client’s needs, taking into account the current case law in this area, as well as the nature and specificity of the Client’s industry. It is crucial to properly define the company’s trade secret and competitive activity.
We recommend solutions aimed at ensuring the effectiveness of agreements concluded with employees. We provide advice on how to mark and secure company trade secrets. We introduce clauses into non-competition agreements concerning their actual exercise, providing grounds for demanding that a former employee actually complies with the competition prohibition.
We prepare and implement procedures for identifying, preventing and counteracting conflicts of interest. A blood relationship between employees, an affair between superior and subordinate, or the employment of relatives in competitive business entities – we advise on how to deal with such situations and what actions to take in order not to expose oneself to the charge of violating the employee’s privacy on the one hand and to protect the employer’s interest on the other.
- Labor law
- Hiring and dismissing managerial staff
- Mobbing and discrimination, unequal treatment and protection of moral rights
- Collective and individual redundancies, company restructuring and transitions
- Company Social Benefit Funds
- Trade unions
- Working time, overtime and effective work organisation
- Absence and sick leaves
- Prohibition of competition, unfair competition, and conflicts of interest
- Motivating employees
- Audits: HR, Immigration, PDP, compliance, and Social Security Institution
- Social insurance
- Remuneration, benefits and ECSs
- Personal data protection
- Global Mobility&Immigration