Information on the processing of personal data by Paruch Chruściel Schiffter sp.j.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller, i.e. the entity deciding on the purposes and manner of personal data processing pursuant to Art. 4 item 7 of the GDPR is Paruch Chruściel Schiffter sp.j. with its registered office in Warsaw (“PCS”) entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under number 0000818138.
With respect to all matters related to personal data processing, you can contact us directly at the PCS office, ul. Królewska 16, 00-103 Warsaw and by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data is processed for the purpose of marketing our services, sending information of a scientific, legal, and professional nature, as well as for the purpose of maintaining contact. Among other things, we send you our HR Perspectives newsletter and other information for the above purposes.
Furthermore, if you take part in an event organised by us (e.g. a webinar or an on-premise event), your data is processed in order to register you for the event and enable you to take part in it.
Providing your data is voluntary but necessary to receive our newsletters or to take part in an event organised by PCS.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The grounds for the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of PCS, i.e. Art. 6 sec. 1 f) of the GDPR. The legitimate interest of PCS is to market its services and maintain contact with you.
Moreover, the grounds for sending you the HR Perspectives newsletter and other materials and information is your consent granted under Art. 10 of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services and Art. 172 of the Telecommunications Law.
If we receive additional personal data, in addition to that required to send the newsletter, we will process it on the grounds of a consent granted in an unambiguous form, confirming the action of conveying it to PCS, based on Art. 6 sec. 1 a) of the GDPR.
If we process your data in connection with registration for an event organised by PCS, your data provided in the registration form is processed on the grounds of a legitimate interest consisting in registering you for participation in the event and marketing own services, i.e. Article 6 sec. 1 f) of the GDPR.
PERIOD OF STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be processed until:
- you opt out of receiving the newsletter or other materials we send you;
- we seize our marketing activities directed at you;
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of data – to the extent that the processing is based on your consent;
- you object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes unless further processing is necessary for other purposes.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be provided to the following categories of recipients:
- entities engaged in hosting (storing) the website and personal data for us;
- entities providing IT support services to PCS;
- public authorities and bodies performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes arising from the provisions of law.
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY PCS
- access to personal data and receiving a copy of it;
- rectifying personal data;
- deletion of personal data if another processing ground is not updated that prevents us from fulfilling your request;
- restriction on the processing of personal data;
- objection to the processing of personal data
Once your personal information has been provided to PCS, you can object to its processing. Any objection to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of PCS’s direct marketing does not need to be justified. If the processing takes place on the grounds of other legitimate interests, your objection must be justified by your special situation. We will inform you of any change with respect to the purpose of personal data processing. You can submit your objection by sending us a letter or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- transfer of personal data to the extent to which it is based on your consent;
- if your personal data is processed on the grounds of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the correctness of the processing of the data for the period until the withdrawal of consent. To withdraw your consent, contact PCS by post or send us an e-mail message at email@example.com.
If you should question the manner in which PCS processes personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.