Collective and individual redundancies, company restructuring and transitions
At PCS we create effective employment structures.
We comprehensively handle the processes of collective redundancies, starting from developing a strategy and setting a schedule of activities, through negotiations with trade unions, preparation of necessary documentation, to carrying out the redundancies themselves.
We provide our Clients with support in the area of Employer Branding, PR, and communications.
The PCS team has conducted tens or even hundreds of such processes for the largest Polish and foreign companies, including those involving even several thousand employees at a time. Our team boasts 20 years’ experience, which allows us to provide our Clients with safety and comfort and to take over the burden of the whole process. We do not learn at the expense of our Clients.
- Labor law
- Company Social Benefit Funds
- Hiring and dismissing managerial staff
- Trade unions
- Working time, overtime and effective work organisation
- Absence and sick leaves
- Prohibition of competition, unfair competition, and conflicts of interest
- Motivating employees
- Mobbing and discrimination, unequal treatment and protection of moral rights
- Audits: HR, Immigration, PDP, compliance, and Social Security Institution
- Collective and individual redundancies, company restructuring and transitions
- Global Mobility&Immigration
- Social insurance
- Remuneration, benefits and ECSs
- Personal data protection