Attorney at law, partner
He represents clients in judicial proceedings, including disputes over bonuses, overtime, compensation, reinstatement, determining the existence of employment relationship, discrimination and mobbing cases. He cooperates with clients from the beginning of disputable case, he participates in settlement discussions, mediations, negotiations, preliminary investigations and works of anti-mobbing committee. He advises clients in making individual and collective redundancies within the workplace in such a way to ensure that disputes will not raise in the future.
Range of legal advices provided by him includes also privacy protection and personal data protection in HR, employee monitoring and surveillance, protection of whistleblowers, protection of trade secret, transfer of undertaking (TUPE) as well as cases regarding employee benefits.
He provides trainings and he is an author of numerous publications on labor law.
- Ph.D. candidate at Faculty of Labour Law and Social Policy, Warsaw University, Law & Administration Department
- Master of law at Warsaw University, Law & Administration Department
- Centre for Italian and European Legal Studies, Warsaw University, Law & Administration Department
- Polish HR Association
- Board of Personal Directors of Polish Confederation Lewiatan.
- Section of Labor Law and Social Benefits, the Warsaw Bar Association
- Labour Law Association – Member of the Board