Webinar: Responsibility of foreign directors and managers for employment in Poland: compliance and white-collar crime in transborder HR
We invite you to the next webinar in the HR Law Poland – Executive Summary series.
Topic: Responsibility of foreign directors and managers for employment in Poland: compliance and white-collar crime in transborder HR.
We will provide executive summary on:
1) individual vs corporate liability in Poland;
2) scope of responsibility of international management board members of Polish companies;
3) ways to limit the liability of C-level executives and managers for employment & labor non-compliance;
4) new solutions facilitating the involvement of foreign individuals in local employment litigation and enforcement;
5) planned changes in the law and market trends affecting the risk levels.
PCS | Littler – your local HR legal counsel in Poland & CEE.
Date: 28 October 2022, 14:30-15:00 CEST, online.
Free entry. The event will be held in English.
Please find more details about HR Law Poland – Executive Summary webinar series: here.